Who are we?
Identification of the personal data controller and the personal data protection officer in AB Engineering Sofia.
AB Engineering Sofia is a commercial company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with №204612274, with registered office and headquarter at Sofia 1000, Knyaz Al. Dondukov-Korsakov №53, tel .: 0888060983, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What kind of personal data do we gather?
- What is the purpose of gathering that data?
- For what period of time the company keeps the information in its database?
- To whom the company shares your data?
- How do we inform you about any changes in the Private Policy?
- What is your legal right about the Private Policy of our company?
What is personal data?
Any information and data, that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
What personal data AB Engineering Sofia collects?
In order to provide effective access to our products and services, AB Engineering Sofia collects the following information:
- Name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, when the contact form is fulfilled, and send to our webpage at terawey.eu;
- Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our website – IP address, GPS coordinates, and information about the device from which you visit the website;
- Data about your behavior as a user when visiting our website, obtained through the use of (Cookies) – to identify your browser or device.
What does personal data processing mean?
The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction, updating, deletion, etc.
Why AB Engineering Sofia process your personal data?
AB Engineering Sofia collects your personal data in order to fulfill its contractual obligations under contracts concluded with clients for goods and services – on a contractual basis.
AB Engineering Sofia collects personal data after receiving explicit, clear, free, and unambiguous consent from you for the purposes of the processing. For example, for marketing purposes and receiving newsletters.
AB Engineering Sofia processes personal data in fulfillment of legal obligations, as if necessary to protect the life and health of the individual to whom the data relates.
AB Engineering Sofia may also process personal data in case it has a legal (legitimate) interest, except when the interests of the natural person to whom the data relate take precedence over these interests.
What are Cookies and what cookies does our website use?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit our website. In case you have access to this web page at another time, your browser sends back the contents of the cookies to the respective provider and thus allows the re-identification of the terminal device. Reading cookies allows us to design our website optimally for you and makes it easier for you to use it.
Disable and delete Cookies?
Your browser allows you to delete all cookies at any time. To do this, please refer to the help features of your browser. This may result in certain features of our website to no longer being available.
Overview of the Cookies we use
In this section, you can find an overview of the cookies we use.
Cookies are absolutely necessary
Certain cookies are required so that we can securely provide our services through the website. This category includes:
- Cookies that identify or authenticate our users;
- Cookies, that temporarily store certain user data (for example, the content of an online form);
- Cookies, that store certain user preferences (for example, search settings or language settings);
- Cookies, that store data to ensure the flawless playback of video or audio content.
We use analytics cookies to record the behavior of a user (for example, click on ad banners, enter search queries) and statistically evaluate these actions.
Third-party advertising Cookies
We also allow other companies to use our users’ data through advertising cookies. This allows us and third parties to show ads to users of our website based on the analysis of their usage behavior (for example, clicks on banner ads, subpages visited, queries entered), such as but not limited to our online offers.
Cookies when forwarded
Our referral tracking partners set cookies on your computer (“referral cookie”) in case you have reached our website through advertising with that partner. These cookies usually expire after 30 days. In the event that you visit certain pages we host and that the cookie has not yet expired, we and the relevant conversion tracking partner may see that a particular user has clicked on the ad and was redirected to our page. The information collected through the referral cookie is used to generate referral statistics and to determine the total number of users who have clicked on the relevant ad and are redirected to a page that has a referral tracking tag.
For what purposes do we collect your personal data; why do we collect, store, transmit and destroy it?
The personal data that is received will be used so that we can fulfill our obligations to you, as well as to help fulfill your rights, including, but not limited to:
- In order to provide you with access to the services/products on our website, for this purpose we show you content that is relevant, personalized, and limited according to the criteria set by you;
- To respond to your inquiries, opinions, and recommendations through the completed contact form;
In addition to the above, we have a legal interest in collecting your personal data, because without them we cannot provide you with the service/product you are interested in.
How do we process your personal data?
In order to provide products and services, AB Engineering Sofia processes (collects) the personal data provided by you regarding the physical identity in the following ways:
- by filling in the contact form on our website;
- by processing personal data available from public registers, for example, Commercial register;
- by processing personal data accessible from the media and the free public internet space;
- by processing information about your visits to the web portals of AB Engineering Sofia;
- by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system, and browser specification.
How long do we store and process your data before erasing it?
The time is different, depending on the reason for the processing of your personal data.
The information about name, organization, location are also used to collect statistics. The data is stored in the database of AB Engineering Sofia for a maximum period of 5 years. After the expiration of this period and in the event that there is no legal basis for the continued storage of your personal data, the information is permanently destroyed. The records deleted from our system, as well as the paper media(in any), are destroyed.
To whom can we share your personal data?
AB Engineering Sofia obliges itself not to provide your personal data without your consent to third parties, except when necessary to fulfill obligations to you.
AB Engineering Sofia has the right to disclose and transfer your personal data to third parties insofar as there is a need for the purposes of your request to provide assistance from third parties. This and any other transmission is in strict compliance with the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
In order to fulfill the assumed obligations under a contract and/or pre-contract relations with you, it is possible that AB Engineering Sofia will disclose your personal data to the following persons:
- Subcontractors and other service providers such as experts or special consultants;
- Our partners who are related to the provision of services/products in which you are interested;
Are there any other occasions when we may share your personal information?
Your personal data is also provided to third parties in the following cases:
- At the explicit request of the person who provided the data, a subject of personal data protection;
- At the request of authorities following the current legislation and law of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union;
In all the above cases, the party to whom we provide your personal data has declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including foreign companies located within the EU and the EEA (European economic area).
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
In compliance with Bulgarian and European legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and the Council (General Regulation on Personal Data Protection – GDPR) on personal data protection, you can exercise the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data that AB Engineering Sofia processes and to receive a copy of ;
- The right to request from AB Engineering Sofia correction in case you find inaccuracies or the need to update your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com;
- The right to request the blocking of your personal data or the restriction of the processing, in cases specified by law and regulations;
- Right to request deletion, for example, removing your personal data from AB Engineering Sofia database, in case the conditions for this are met.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing using the “unsubscribe” link we have placed in each email sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
- The right to object to the sharing of your personal data to third parties by log in to your personal profile on our website and uncheck the sharing option;
- The right, to withdraw your consent for your personal data to be used, for example, for marketing purposes, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The right to request the sharing of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used;
- The right to file a complaint or request for protection of your rights before the Commission for Personal Data Protection, in case the prerequisites for this are present;
You can prosecute all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data.
What does each of the above-mentioned rights mean?
Right of access to personal data.
This right allows you to obtain information about the data that identifies the administrator and hive representative, the purposes of the processing of personal data, the recipients or their categories those data may be disclosed, data that are mandatory or voluntary given, and the consequences from refusal to provide this information, as well as data about the right of access and the right to correct the collected data.
The data under item 1 shall not be provided when the person to whom they refer already has the information or in law when there is an explicit prohibition for their provision.
The right to request at any time from the administrator to delete, correct or block personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of GDPR, as well as the right to ask the administrator to notify third parties to whom personal data have been disclosed for each deletion, correction or blocking which has been carried out, except in cases where this is impossible or involves excessive effort;
Right to object to the controller against the processing of personal data of the individual in the presence of a legal basis for this, as well as against the processing and disclosure to third parties of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. You have the right to be notified before your personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for direct marketing purposes, and you have the right to object to such disclosure or use.
Right to file a complaint or request to the Commission for Personal Data Protection
In case of violation of your rights, you can refer to the Commission for Personal Data Protection within one year of learning of the violation, but no later than five years from its commission. In case of violation of your rights, you have the right to appeal against actions and acts of the administrator in court or before the Supreme Administrative Court. The court cannot be seised if there are pending proceedings before the Commission for the same violation or a decision of the GDPR on the same violation has been appealed and no court decision has entered into force.
For all future changes to these Privacy Policies, we declare that we will notify you by sending an email (email@example.com) to the email that you have previously provided.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at: Sofia 1000, Knyaz Al. Dondukov-Korsakov No 53,